We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Translate designs and wire frames into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and Unit Testing.
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm about new products, provide each other with technical insight and review working drafts
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas
- Perform individual project components within the entire development life cycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mock ups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
Eligibility Criteria or Job Specification
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Familiar with Java Programming
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
- Experience developing large-scale native Android App.
- Hands-on experience with Design Patterns, UI for multiple screen sizes.
- Experience publishing or updating Android application on the Google Play Store.
- Experience of designing multi-threaded applications.
- Strong debugging skills. Should be familiar with profiling app, memory usage analysis, bandwidth usage analysis.
- Common knowledge of different networking protocols particularly TCP/IP.
- Experience with Git, XML, JSON and Web Services
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Welcoming; in terms of ideas and innovation
- Updated with the environment and norms
- Strong communication skills to collaborate successfully
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary
- Time Management Skill; manage multiple projects at once
- Good Accountability and reporting
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Other Common Requirements
- Educated to Degree level or higher in a computer related discipline.
- 1-3 Years Work experience as a Android Developer in reputable IT Firm.
- At least 1 Published App on google play store
*Any requirements other than these observed at the time of the interview shall be discussed.