We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles
- Work closely with product management & UX to take an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes.
- Utilize Apple software development tools such as X code, Test flight and Instruments to develop, test, debug, and deploy quality software
- Provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems
Eligibility Criteria or Job Specification
- Knowledge of hardware integration, like thermal printers
- Experience with integrating third-party APIs and other tools
- Experience with Objective-c & Swift programming
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies (Scrum)
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git)
- Knowledge of iOS design patterns and experience building polished, high-performing user interfaces using auto-layouts
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, concurrency and multi-threading
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Understanding of data-persistence in iOS, Core-Data preferably
- Welcoming; in terms of ideas and innovation
- Updated with the environment and norms
- strong communication skills to collaborate successfully
- Inquisitive and highly-motivated self-starter
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary
- Time Management Skill; manage multiple projects at once
- Good Accountability and reporting
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Other Common Requirements
- Educated to Degree level or higher in a computer related discipline.
- 3-5 Years Work experience as a iOS Developer in reputable IT Firm.
- Significant contributor to at least 1 major app currently available in the iTunes store
*Any requirements other than these observed at the time of the interview shall be discussed.