We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, networks and cloud services. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator or Red Hat Certified Engineer is preferred
- Install, configure, and maintain Linux & Windows systems with emphasis on Red Hat Enterprise Linux / Centos / Ubuntu and Windows Servers/ Mac Os
Eligibility Criteria or Job Specification
- CCNA or higher
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, and controllers.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems
- Knowledge of Hosting Servers(Mdaemon,dedicated server,Whm, Cpanel)
- Advance knowledge Opnesource Zabbix, Nagios monitiroing system. Advanced knowledge of cPanel/WHM control panel.
- Advanced knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Working with LDAP, Active Directory, DNS and VLAN technologies
- Knowledge of bash and Perl shell scripting.
- Advanced knowledge of Exim, Devcot, Mdaemon
- Advanced knowledge of Apache & Nginx, IIS
- Understanding of PHP and HTML
- MCSA, MCSE, Azure, Google cloud and AWS Certified.
- Experience with code repository management such as GitHub and Subversion, Bitbucket, VSTS
- Experience working with Agile and Scrum methodologies for software development and project execution
- Experience with high-volume data migration projects
- Experience in MSSQL & MYSQL Database Administration preferred.
- Distributed computing, clustering, virtualization, high availability, load balancing.
- Collaborate with your peers as a subject matter expert on Cloud, Datacenter Technologies, Automation, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), IaC, SysOps.
- Knowledge of API’s and VMware or Azure
- Experience with logical volume manager
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Have passion for learning new technologies and enhancing existing skills
- Updated with the environment and norms
- strong communication skills to collaborate successfully
- Inquisitive and highly-motivated self-starter
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary
- Time Management Skill; manage multiple projects at once
- Good Accountability and reporting
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good at understanding requirements and estimation
Other Common Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or related field
- 3-5 Years Work experience as a System Administrator in reputable IT Firm.
*Any requirements other than these observed at the time of the interview shall be discussed.