We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation, technical documents and manuals, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Researches and builds knowledge about products, services, technology, or concepts to be documented
- Determines the clearest and most logical way to present information and instructions for greatest reader comprehension and writes and edits technical information accordingly
- Write high quality, easy to understand material, print or online, for user guides/instruction manuals
- Work with internal teams to understand product documentation requirements
- Research & write reports about various technical requirements & software as per assigned task
- Compile and summarize researched information, data and statistics into reports, documents and case studies.
- Create strong content that fulfills company standards and audience goals
- Write straight-forward user tutorials and interface text
- Capable of studying and analyzing data from a broad range of disciplines.
Eligibility Criteria or Job Specification
- Demonstrable writing and technical editing proficiency.
- Familiarity with the SDLC and general software development
- Ability to gather, analyze, and interpret technical information.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong Experiencein technical writing of software documentation and FSD .
- A strong ability to read, grasp, understand, analyzeand reproduce information in a methodical and goal-oriented manner.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Welcoming; in terms of ideas and innovation.
- Updated with industry and market norms.
- Highly efficient communication.
- Initiator and self-motivated.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary.
- Time Management; manage multiple projects at once
- Good Accountability and reporting
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
Education and Work Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Communication, English or any related Field.
- 2-3 Years Work experience as a technical or research writing role in reputable IT Firm.
*Any requirements other than these observed at the time of the interview shall be discussed.