RoleWe are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphics elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Ability to create appealing mobile app designs from scratch
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Developing wire frames of mobile apps by gathering information from client and data through research.
- Exceptional Sense of Layout, colors, Conceptualize, Design interfaces, branding, UI elements.
- Experience in UX/UI design for responsive based websites and mobile experience.
- Expertise in designing clean, intuitive and innovative user interfaces.
- Knowledge of current UX best practices and design processes.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and In Vision)
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Eligibility Criteria or Job Specification
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Welcoming; in terms of ideas and innovation
- Updated with the environment and norms
- Strong communication skills to collaborate successfully
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines, change directions when necessary
- Time Management Skill; manage multiple projects at once
- Good Accountability and reporting
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Other Common Requirements
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Design or relevant field
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience as UI / UX Designer
- Portfolio of design projects